Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Why I continue to hate the macintush

Blog readers, you know me well. I'm not dumb but it seems that my continued frustration of using a toy computer makes me smirk and sour and maybe causes me to not see the obvious more! The other day I am in Word and hit F12 on my keyboard. Bam! It gives me a save as window! WTF? I did that before and it didn't work. Maybe my meds have made me woosy; this short cut did not work before, or did it? Shit.

Now, in Mac Mail, I cannot sort by "unread" email messages. WTF!! I hate this computer. Hate it. This is why if you invest in Apple you will lose money! Once you buy the machine, you like it. It's cute and stylish and people swoon over it like a new born. However, when you use it a lot, you will hate it. It's all a facade. Don't fall for it! It's a (Steve) Jobsian magic trick. And he is a hateful person, if you read up on Apple. Even that genius Steve Wozinski continued to work for him after being lied to and cheated out of money by Jobs.

No comments: