Monday, April 20, 2009

A Friend of the Poo--guest blog blurb

I just added a new feature to a View from the Poo, called, A friend of the Poo. We will feature guest readers' blurbs on a weekly basis. So, if you're interested, and have written some good stuff, please submit a piece of your poo or commentary to me.

Now, sit back, read, enjoy, rejoice and empathize from a fellow blog reader...

We went to the Landmark and saw "State of Play" and I swear, I could write a guest post on your blog about the experience. The man sitting next to me actually burped out loud at least 5 if not more times, in addition to sucking popcorn out of his teeth, clearing his throat, moving around in his seat and hitting my leg with his foot. (Those very comfortable and roomy seats were not enough for this man, he needed to invade my space as well.) Oddly enough, I believe he was at the movie with a woman (he spoke during the movie several times to her) and I think they were married. I thought that the Landmark would be too high-end for this kind of riffraff, but I guess not. I have very acute hearing so all of the noise that this man made during the movie was very frustrating, to say the least. I wanted to say something to him, but what do you say to a middle-aged man who has no manners? I didn't want to cause a commotion in the theater or get Kenny involved, either. SIGH. I was really waiting for him to lift his leg and let out a really loud, smelly fart!!!!

5 comments:

Palmer said...

Nice work, kelly! Maybe others will write a blurb and get it online to post their poo view displeasures!

kelly said...

hi matt!
thanks for the comment. i hope others will find the post interesting and submit their own stories.
is it too hot today or what?

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

That man was very disgusting and annoying, he was lucky that I wasn't there.

Matt and I saw the same movie at AMC Century City on Sunday 4/19. There were husband, wife and late 20's daughter, I think they were persian. They brought peanuts and soda from Gelson. They should start the peanuts and open the soda befor the main movie starts.

The husband ate peanut so loud,I gave them a shaking head and eyes. But it didn't work.Finally, he stopped eating because he had a problem with his breathing (heart burn), then touched his chest. I was mean that I wished he get the heart attack. hehe.. Instead he put away his peanut, he gave it to his daughter who sat right behind me. Damnation!

Matt asked me "what's a matter?".
I said "it's okay, just people so annoying"

I always wondering why people don't have consideration with others.

Palmer said...

It seems that whenever me and my gf go to the movies, 9 out of 10 times there's always some fucker doing something annoying next to or behind us. It's almost a guarantee. Talking, bumping our chair/s, eating noisily.

One day I will buy my own movie theatre and eliminate the annoying people. I will have security check people at the door with a special "annoying meter" device that scans their DNA, their personage for anything annoying. If the meter shows "red" then that person cannot enter the theatre.

Palmer said...

Thank you all for your comments.

Maybe we should buy a movie theatre and only invite nice people like us?