Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Letter about my employment and replacement

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dear (Enter your favority language institute here) Family,

Mr. Matthew’s last day is fast approaching. He has agreed to stay until August 12, before returning to his home and future employment. His classes will be taught by Mr. A from Canada. He is a writer and has a high interest in running. He has been getting to know some of the students in the school and is already well liked by them. I am confident that Mr. A will be a great teacher for our students.

Sincerely,

Director
*****************************************
Hello blog readers. You've just read the letter I received on official letter head yesterday from the Director. I've edited the name of the new teacher. The Director wanted me to distribute this letter to my EAS 3 class. I don't know if the same letter or equivalent went out via mail for my other classes, IKP and IEP3. This is how business is done here. Not a very good introduction to Mr. A. Does he even have teaching experience? What does running have to do with taking over my classes? Hmm.

No comments: