Monday, August 18, 2008

Palmer in LA

Hello blog reader. Thought I've given up on this blog, didn't you? I made it back to LaLa Land: nothing has changed. It's still smoggy, crowded and filled with fake people. But you knew that. On the bright side of my return, I am happy to be in my baby's arms each morning and night! We just had a fun weekend in Newport, CA. I am happy to see my mom. She's doing well. Yes, blog reader, I have a mom and wasn't hatched as some sort of X-files experiment. 

My days are going well. I'm still applying for jobs but no interviews yet. I did my first load of laundry last night! Wow! Nice, clean laundry with that fresh dryer scent! I've had good Italian food with no corn! I've had good pizza too. I haven't had a bike ride yet. 

The weird thing about being back is that every conversation in every restaurant or place I understand completely. Hearing their dumb interactions makes me hate people! I found a lot of Koreans in Suwon rude but I did not hate them. Here, in the States, I understand the language spoken and decided that I hate people's conversations about their stupid lives.

Well, that's all for now. Getting ready to pick up my baby. Hope you all had a great day!  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome Back Matt! Stop by and say hello when you're in the neighborhood. We would like very much to meet your girlfriend too! Lynn

Palmer said...

Hi Lynn,

I came by last week saw Ray and Magdalena but you were out of the office. Next time! hope everything is good!

~Matt

kelly said...

Hi Matt!
I checked on a whim, and hope that you continue to blog. You are such a good writer and so funny...

Good luck tomorrow and please call me to let me know how the interviews went. I know you will do great!

:)
k

Palmer said...

Thanks Kelly!!