Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Old posts wither away, as clouds disperse on a cloudy day

I wrote this blog entry last August 6, 2008 when my job was ending in Korea and I was heading back to L.A. to join my gf and live happily ever after. I saved it as a draft b/c she told me that she flet embarrassed about mentioning her name in another post and with my written display of affection.


I feel okay since we broke up in August 13, 2009, a year later. We learned our lesson, finally. After a few tries and tribulations, we have and for good, broken up. If any of my or her friends read this, please remind us of the lessons gleamed. Thank you.

I will be in another intimate relationship and I wonder if my future gf will be freaked out by this blog entry? Will she be mature enough to realize that my heart has loved before she was in my life? That peanut butter and music are part of my soul? Or will she be too insecure and think negative thoughts and ask that it be taken down from blogger? How will I feel about that?


Old post from August 6, 2008:

...As many of you know, I love my GF. She's the most beautiful woman in the world! She's my music, my peanut butter. Huh? For those of you who don't know my love for music and peanut butter, let it be known that these three things I love and cannot do without!

The day of my arrival is fast approaching. I am giddy. Happy. I can't wait to be in her sweet arms to hold and hug her tight! Hmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I'm sick listening to your story complaining about your gf. I feel sorry she ever be with you, waste her time and mind with you.

Base on your story, you never grateful and appreciate what you had, always complain and complain for little things to create a problem so blamed on her on your own problem for you to allow yourself to cheat! You had an affair with one of the 65 years old GSEIS coworker during your relationship with your gf that time. Again, was I listening to someone to prove himself as a narcissistic?

Karma Matt! Remember Karma will come to you!