Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Eight things I like about Los Angeles...

One blog reader complained to me that I didn't have any positive things to say about L.A. Here are my eight things I really like about L.A.

1. Every body ends their sentences sounding like a question?
2. O.J. is on trial in Las Vegas, Nevada.
3. The LA Times is still a wannabe newspaper.
4. I can see a movie at 9am and pay the bargain price of $6.50 while normal people sleep.
5. I can ride my bicycle at the beach but people on the bike path pose trouble
6. The smog is less volatile than San Bernadino.
7. San Bernardino is not part of L.A.
8. There are very few Korean restaurants

2 comments:

kelly said...

Hi Matt,
Thank you for writing your "things I like about Los Angeles" list. There is a new Korean BBQ restaurant near the Pacific Culver Theater on Washington Blvd. Maybe that will make you like LA a tad more? ;)

I agree with your take on the LA Times, it is a rag...

Palmer said...

Hi Kelly,

thanks for the info on a new Korean restaurant! Kamsame-da (thank you)