Thursday, September 4, 2008

I miss my students

Hello blog readers! I dreamed about my cute students this week. Little Euro, Emma and a few others from my kinder and lunch classes. It made me sad! I miss them. I don't miss Suwon or Maple Bear but I miss my favorite kinder kids.

I thought about shipping them some candies to the school and having the new teacher give them the treats during snack time or lunch but I think that would make them feel sad and miss me. It's best not to contact them. I know they're okay and having fun. It's funny how they grew on me.

I can still hear Euro's voice say "I know that you know." She would say that, often in response to me saying, "I know..." Sometimes she would pretend that she didn't understand the assignment and I had to sit down next to her and help her. Or how Emma would stand behind me and mimic my moves while I would look for her in the classroom knowing that she is behind me! Or Sunny's cute way of speaking Korean and English in one sentence and communicating really well at that! Or how the kids during lunch would be so excited when I sat down and ate with them, talking to them. Hmm. My kids!

2 comments:

kelly said...

Awww, what a sweet post! I am sure your kids miss you! We sure missed you when you were in Korea! :)

Palmer said...

I'm sure my kids missed me the day after my departure...maybe weeks later they remember my name! hehehe. I hope the new teacher is treating them well and has disciplined my really bad, bratty kids in EAS3!