Friday, March 7, 2008

Puking up lunch in a language institute

The little kids who I teach decide to eat more than necessary and run around during break time which mixes the contents of their stomachs like a strong margerita at Lares Restaurant in Santa Monica, CA. Child vomit is worse than a fat, homeless man panhandling in his wholed-out briefs. It's disgusting. We love our own children's vomit though! I don't have any kids and after witnessing a vomit pie bigger than a cow pie on an upstate New York farm, I say I don't want any kids nor their venal vomit! In general, I avoid my vomit, vomitting and others vomit too. I avoid anything that resembles vomit. It's not the vomit or the volume of said stomach excretion but the smell that does not wafer in the air but implodes the oxygen leaving that awful smell. Big vomit has a big vomit smell. Especially here where spicy food is the style. If you made it through his far, I guess you're into vomit too. I don't take it personally that the kids think my teaching English conversation makes them sick.

No comments: