Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rice Poop

It's about my seventh day here in Korea and noticed a trend in my evacuations. Not the emergency kind but the bathroom kind. After a steady diet of rice and meats, some beef, some chicken, my evacuations are like nice, fresh...cooked rice. They are neat and compact in shape, a long oblong ship that makes a nice splash on the shore of the porcelein bowl.

It's cold here in the basement where I slowly type and converse with the mostly Canadian English staff. They like to say "wicked" a lot. Jay, the Jack of All Trades, the Korean CFO here at the school, talks loudly and excitedly on his cell and manages to flirt with a cute 40 year old Korean teacher asst. I am preparing for my class, six year olds who don't want to be here. I can't think of any six year old who wants to be in class.

4 comments:

Hathora said...

Hello Matt-

It is absolutely exciting to read your blogs. I feel as though I am reading a good book. I only wish that one day I will be able to travel to some foreign country for a period of time. I am sure I will.

I like the way you choose your wording to describe your bowl movements and the method of reaching the nice form. Perhaps, I will try that diet.

I guess Jay got game!

And, yes, most 6 year olds don't want to be at school. They would rather be playing video games, watching T.V., or some other activity. And, if they are at school, they would like to be playing on the yard...an all day break!

Hathora

Palmer said...

Hi,

I thought nice form was only for tennis! thanks, D

Professor Fred said...

Matt, you are the King! I've noticed that you have developed a solid fan base for this blog. Good for you. You are not alone in the world--not a ghost passing in and between the spaces of human excretion. You live outside of time and space. Your blog is like a safe drug trip--one that you can share with others and be one with them--and we can be one with you BM. Peace, bro!!

Palmer said...

Professor Fred always the wise. thanks